Let’s give pet anxiety something to worry about.
Starting at $20
The Anxious Pet supplement bars for dogs promote immune and cognitive health, hip and joint support, and anxiety relief. Veterinarian formulated and made with all natural ingredients, these conveniently packaged bars are the perfect wellness treat for on the go or relaxing at home.Product BenefitsClose
- - Support cartilage and connective tissue health.
- - Reduce inflammation and joint pain.
- - Reduce pain and restricted mobility.
Hip & Hop Supplement BarsHip & Joint Support for DogsProduct BenefitsClose
- - Support healthy brain function and new cell growth.
- - Reduce cognitive dysfunction and stress related disease.
- - Support immune health and increase energy.
Bright Idea Supplement BarsCognitive Support for DogsProduct BenefitsClose
With CBDNewSupplement Bar
- - Promote calm and reduce anxiety related behavior.
- - Support restful sleep and healthy brain function.
- - Reduce inflammation and skin irritation.
Relax & Roll Supplement Bars with CBDCalming for DogsProduct BenefitsClose
- - Promote calm & reduce anxiety related behavior.
- - Support healthy brain function & new cell growth.
- - Support immune health & increase energy.
Relax & Roll Supplement BarsCalming for DogsProduct BenefitsClose
- Support cartilage and connective tissue health.
- Promote calm and reduce anxiety related behavior.
- Reduce cognitive dysfunction and stress related disease.KIT
Supplement Bars Variety 3 PackGeneral Wellness for Dogs1 choice From
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Q: What are the benefits of using supplement bars for dogs versus soft chews or oils?
A: Our supplement bars for dogs come in an array of formulas from calming to hip & joint support to cognitive support. They are individually wrapped so you can easily throw them in your pack before your next run, hike, or camping trip, or in your car before hitting the beach, the dog park, or even the vet. Like our soft chews, our supplement bars for dogs are handmade with plant based, all natural ingredients and come in tasty, non-allergenic peanut butter flavor, making them more palatable than other supplements for dogs.
Q: How should these supplement bars fit into my dog's current diet?
A: The Anxious Pet supplement bars are not a meal replacement but should be given once to twice daily depending on your pet's size and activity level.
Q: Can I give my dog supplement bars if I am already giving them CBD hemp oil and/or soft chews?
A: Yes; our products were made to support your pet’s health and wellness needs. We recommend the suggested dose of chews with breakfast, hemp oil with dinner, and up to two bars during the day depending on activity level. Please see the dosing charts conveniently pictured on the supplement bars, chews jar label, and the box for the hemp oil for dosing by age and weight. If you no longer have your hemp oil box, click here to see the hemp oil dosing chart.
Q: Are supplement bars safe for pets with peanut allergies?
A: Yes! The peanut butter flavor that is used in all The Anxious Pet products, including our supplement bars for dogs, is non-allergenic and safe for pets with peanut allergies.